Sign Up and Save with MyCitylink
To celebrate the new website launch we're giving a £10 discount code to all new customers who sign up and login to MyCitylink between 16 May and 26 June.
The voucher can be used across our network, so you can take a trip to some of Scotland’s most popular cities like Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Perth, Stirling or Inverness. Or you can take in some of the most scenic parts of the country, such as Loch Lomond or the Isle of Skye, all via Scottish Citylink services.
Once you have completed the sign-up process, verify your email, log in and we'll send you a £10 voucher code. To claim the discount simply enter the code when checking out your next ticket purchase.
Just make sure you redeem your voucher by 24 July (ie use it to book yourself a ticket by then) and then your travel can be made anytime until 31 December 2022. See conditions below.
There are also lots of benefits of having a MyCitylink account. You’ll always be first to know about exclusive promotions and offers….and we’ll make sure you’re kept up to date with the latest information and travel advice about our network.
Get inspired for your next trip
Explore destinations and plan your perfect getaway with Citylink. We've uncovered the best ways to spend your days when travelling around Scotland.
Discover Fort William
terms and conditions
- The £10 voucher is available for new customers who sign up and login to MyCitylink between 16 May and 24 June 2022.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by 24 July and travel can be made until 31 December 2022.
- No credit will be given for tickets costing less than £10
- The voucher is valid on all tickets, Season Tickets, Multi Journey Tickets, and Explorer Passes.
- Valid on all journeys booked within Scotland
- Tickets must be booked through the Scottish Citylink website
- The voucher is not valid for tickets purchased onboard the bus or through Citylink offices and appointed agents.
- A delivery charge where applicable will be added for delivery of tickets, text tickets at 50p. There is no charge for e-tickets.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Scottish Citylink reserves the right to cancel any transaction and/or withdraw tickets if the full terms and conditions are not met.
- All customers travelling are subject to the Standard Conditions of Carriage of Scottish Citylink Coaches Ltd.